Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm Back!

Hey Chobots!
I have lots of news, some good some bad. Well first of all, like I said, I'm back on Chobots finnaly. And I know my blog got taken off the blogroll on the main page, but it's happened before, and maybe if I keep posting they will put it back. Anyway, another good thing is that I'm gonna change my name to Scribe, or Antimatter, if they aren't taken. I sent the email earlier today. Now, here's the bad news, something happened with Warrior7878 (the agent)(my cousin), and he got hacked :/ Now he was de-agented, and banned, which I'm sure is disappointing for all his fans. I wish there was a way for him to get his account back. It seems like so many Chobots are getting hacked these days :/ Now, with that, the last thing I would like to say is that I have a new chat, it's getting quite popular actually, it's called Chobot Center. The link is xat.com/chobotcenter. Also, if you click the chat page, it should show up there too. Okay, I know that was a lot to read, but I'm thinking of becoming a citizen, soon, but I also want to buy the fire boots, can't decide. I'll put it up on a poll :)
Well thanks for reading,
Youngjeezy456/new name soon :)

No comments: